Saturday 10 October 2015

A word of appreciation from MSB Parent community:


I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks & appreciation for organizing the training session. It was a very helpful one and I am hoping to start off with the training soon. The session gave useful insights on the development of a baby's brain & the do's and dont's that a parent should follow. It also helped me to understand, how to go about with the MySmartBaby teaching kit. Overall, the session was one of a kind & an eye opener for all new parents. I'm waiting for my baby to turn Three months, so that I can start off with the MySmartBaby training. I'm sure it will hit off to a great level & help all babies to develop their Photographic memory. I will inbox my experience & the development in my baby after a month into the training. My hearty wishes for the growth & success of this idea. I guess, I will refer this to all my to-be-new-mom friends & I think this would make an ideal gift to all newborn babies.
Please convey my thanks to Mr. Paul, for the session & the useful tips provided by him. Hope more of such sessions on various other topics are organised in future.
Regards,
Pavithra Raghunathan

Thank you very much Ms. Pavithra Raghunathan for the appreciation. Such appreciation and feedback is the key to motivation and improvement for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment